If you receive this error when you are tying ot create a label in Microsoft Office Word 2007 or 2010, it is a know Microsoft issue:
There is a problem with the label information you are trying to use. You may be able to correct the problem by repairing Office or by reinstalling the label information.
Please refer to the Microsoft knowledge base article 923184 for complete detail; however, is the the basis of the fix:
- In Windows Explorer, locate the following folder:
For x86: “drive:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\Pagesize”
For x64: “drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Pagesize”Office 2010:
For x86: “drive:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\Pagesize”
For x64: “drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\Pagesize”
- Right-click the Pagesize folder, click
- Rename, type a new name for the folder, such as Old_Pagesize, and then press ENTER.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, click either Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2010 or Microsoft Office edition 2007, Microsoft Office edition 2010.
- Click Change.
- In the Setup program, click Repair, and then click Next.